Total sales of Japanese-anime related industries worldwide has reached $18bn in 2016. The demand for Japanese anime overseas has been leading this expansion. Overseas sales of Japanese anime, which was $2.2bn in 2012, increased by about 3.2 times to $7.0bn in 2016. This rapid growth of the market is expected to continue in the future.
1. Studios/creators can disclose amine project proposals by making a TWC deposit. Anime fans carefully review it.
2. Fans send ETH to support the crowdfunding if they agree to the anime project
3. Anime fans receive DIT(digital item token) such as autographs, original drawings, audio data, admission tickets, etc. which is recorded on the blockchain.
4. Studios/creators produce anime by collected ETH, whose production status is regularly disclosed to fans
5. The completed anime work will be distributed, and fans can participate in sneak preview
1. Creators can sell & manage SUT(Second usage token) to distributor/broadcaster, who deliver the anime to fans in a designated country
2. A certain % of subscription fee is shared with creators
|Assigned to:||Rate:||Main Usage:|
|Project Contributors||30%||- Project members
- Bounty programs
- Free distribution to anime fans who support the project (3%)
|Reserve Fund||20%||Use to widespread use of this platform and development of anime culture in the world.
- Incentive for studios and individual creators for early use
- Prize for contests held for individual creators
- Distribution to overseas creators
|For Token Sales||50%||- Pre-sale for early supporters
- Main token sale for general supporters
|Use:||Rate:||Description of Usage:|
|Token Sale Implementation Expense||20%||- ICO marketing expense
- Consulting and advisory expense
- KYC/AML commission expense
- Token issuance and other IT expenses
|Platform Development and Operation Expense||50%||- Development of the crowdfunding platform (issuance and management of DIT and SUT)
- Development of the DES for DIT transactions
- Expense for operation and maintenance of the platform
|Project Management and Operation Expense||30%||- Labor expense for the project
- Marketing expense
- Administrative expense and listing expense
- IT and security expense